12 Nov 2021
Bonus episode: Latest Doherty Institute modelling explained
Last Friday the Doherty-led modelling consortium presented their final report to National Cabinet. What does the latest report tell us? And what have we learned from the previous reports released?
To help unpack the data and findings, we’re joined by Professor Jodie McVernon, Director of Epidemiology at the Doherty Institute, who has led the modelling consortium responsible for the report.
- Read our statement on the latest report.
- Visit the Doherty Institute Modelling Hub for further information on epidemiological modelling released by the consortium.
- Check out our previous episodes on modelling:
- Doherty Institute modelling sensitivity analysis
- Doherty Institute modelling